Monday, April 1, 2013

Project Life - Week 12

Some housekeeping notes:

1.  This layout was actually finished last Friday.  It was spring break last week and I was near the computer as little as possible and it was wonderful.  I suppose I could have taken the five minutes to post this, but I was lazy.

2.  Maddie has informed me that I should really have a separate Project Life Page on this blog.  She told me that all she's been seeing recently are the Project Life updates.  I told her that was because that's all I've had time for.

3.  In reference to #2 above, there will not be a separate page for the Project Life pages.  First, I don't have a single clue how to set that up.  Second, I don't want to take the time to learn how to set it up.  Third, it would serve no purpose as I would have two pages to update and clearly I can only handle one page most weeks.

4.  Today is our last day of spring break.  Wah.  We all had last week off and it was wonderful.  I'm sure you'll see it in next week's Project Life layouts unless I manage to kick my rear and gear and actually report on our lives.

5.  There's really no #5.  But, Maddie has been making us all watch marathons of "Monk" and five just seemed like a lot nicer OCD number.



No comments: