Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Little Help From the End

Tomorrow Jake is running the mile at school.  He wanted to "warm up" tonight by going for a little run.  I agreed and we ran to Target, got some socks for him, and ran back.

Near the end of a run, I always like to sprint a little and Jake knows this so at a certain point he started us on a little sprint.  A few steps into it I heard a little "Phht..." from his rear end.  Being ever so mature I ignored it.  A few steps later I heard it again and then I heard some giggles from my running partner.

When we got home I said, "Jake - you ran so hard you squeezed all the air right out of you!"

Without missing a beat he replied, "I know!  It was like my own little jet-propulsion pushing me along!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Good luck to you in your 10K this weekend. Hope you will stop by and see the rest of my ramblings this month.
~Amy @ Permanent Kisses