Monday, September 24, 2012

Back on the Court

Maddie started back with Volleyball at the end of August.  Well, the first eight practices she mostly attended by sitting on the sidelines.  Once her week of crutches was over, she was back to work.  Her foot is mostly back to normal; that week of crutches really did some good.


Notice her shoes?  They are new this year.  It's hard to see in the pictures, but the ties are actually neon yellow.  At first I thought...huh?  Seriously - can't anyone in my family pick normal shoes?

Then I attended one of her games and while the girls were on the other side of the court I had a hard time finding Maddie; I didn't know her jersey number.  Then I looked at their feet...


It was fairly easy to find her anywhere after that.  I guess stand-out shoes aren't too horrible.

No comments: