Friday, September 30, 2011

Saber Day!

Earlier this week Maddie told us it was Saber Day on Friday.  Scratch that - she told us last week that last Friday was Saber Day and she wanted to make a special pair of pants.  Then last Friday came and I realized halfway through the day what we forgot to do.  I apologized when she got home and she said it was okay...it was actually the following Friday. 

Aaaaugh!!!

So, we left everything until the night before as we've been known to occasionally do.  Maddie threw out her thoughts on Thursday before leaving and we agreed I'd just put something together based on that.  Neither of us was going to be home at the same time until about 8:30pm.  I could at least use my free time during the day to accomplish something.

After some heat-bonding and letter cutting she came down this morning like this:


I think we make a pretty good team!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh my gosh!! That's awesome! You two definitely make a great team. :)

Carol said...

That's very clever, brings back fond memories.

Aunt Missy said...

Wow you two did a great job. I guess the saying "two heads are better than one" really worked for that project.