Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dear Children...

There are some things I would really like for you to have learned before you leave our house in the next 7-10 years.

1.  At the top of the list would kindness, compassion and respect for others.  You are on the right track for this and I beam when people compliment me on my kids.

2.  Tied with first place would be a great amount of self-confidence in yourself and your abilities.  I'm not looking for big egos - just the knowledge that you are capable of whatever it is you set your mind to.

3.  The ability to throw away empty boxes when you've removed the last of its contents!



This is the fourth box I've found this week. I believe #1 and #2 are good matches to achieving #3.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Sue H said...

Good luck on that #3. The first two might be easier!