Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Funnies

I've decided to start taking pictures of random things that I see that make me laugh.  So, when I whip out my camera in bizarre places at least I will provide an interesting "nut job" story to some family.

Case in point: a week or so ago I was checking out at the grocery store.  There is a little ledge for your pocketbook that has advertisements on it.  I saw the following:


The first and only thing I noticed was the two wine glasses and "Funeral Homes".  I thought, "Cheers!  They're dead!" ?!?  Then I proceeded to read the entire ad and saw they were celebrating lives.  Please tell me someone else didn't notice the "celebrating lives" at first...please?  Lie if you have to.

Anyway - I whipped out my camera in super-stealth mode and clicked.  The checkout lady looked at me, but didn't call security so I think they'll allow me to shop there again.

1 comment:

missy said...

It took me a minute to figure out the picture but then I saw the celebrating lives saying as well. Not just saying it to make you feel good.