Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Orange You Glad I didn't say....Nevermind

The other night we were driving somewhere and saw this fun little roadster pass us and it was orange with white stripes. It really was cool; Jake and I were admiring it. We had previously passed a little Honda Element that was also orange. I happen to think that's a funny looking car, but Jake thought it was great.

It all got me thinking about Jake's love of orange. We can point out any car on the road and if it's orange he'll undoubtedly love it. (His favorite though is the rare orange Corvettes we see.) He loves the shorts he wore for the first day of school:


Not to mention any and all shirts we see that are orange or even have a little orange in them. We pass things in stores that I wouldn't give a second thought to and he's ooohing and aaahing over them because they are orange.

So, I asked Jake, "Is there anything that's orange you can think of that you don't like?"

Without missing a beat he replied, "Carrots."

No comments: